Friday, August 30, 2013

Day 30. A letter to yourself, tell yourself EVERYTHING you love about yourself.


August 30, 2013

Dear Suzi,

You’re a good mom. You always put your kids’ needs before your own. You’re a good friend and willing to give more than you get (or expect) in return. You love your parents and siblings. You adore and respect your husband. You spend your days helping young adults improve their lives.

You stand up for what’s right. You’re brave.

Sincerely,

Suzi


PS It was difficult to write such a conceited blog post. Please leave a comment about something (or everything) you love about yourself so I don’t feel like such a narcissist!

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes self-affirmation makes the day a whole lot better. :) Today I'm praising myself for being a bit more productive, creative, kinder, and thoughtful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're awesome Suzi. I think focusing on what you love about yourself is actually quite healthy. It sure beats the alternative!

    One thing I love about myself is that I assume responsibility for everything in my life. I don't look to others to make me happy, to realize my dreams...I am and feel empowered and love it! :-)

    ReplyDelete

The catchpa has been removed to enable easier commenting. Spam and irrelevant comments will be deleted.